Thursday 23 March 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MARCH:23:2017

NUGGET:DO YOU KNOW YOUR GOD
DANIEL 11:32; 32  And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.
It's not about the word of the mouth is about having fellowship with the father,serving Him whole heartedly ,Giving your all in fullness. You have to fully open your heart to Him and embrace Him forever. What is your reaction like when you hear the things of God,how does your heart feel. It's high time you move beyond the word of the mouth to serving God in spirit and truth.
O Lord please give me the grace of a better fellowship with you.Help me find peace in your warm embrace. I grow firm in my grace walk with God.
I do not look to the left or right neither backward but I rest my focus on you. I empty myself of me and I ask that you fill me up Lord. Lord help me to have a closer walk with you.
Clear my mind of every doubt and fear. I come boldly into your throne by your blood and mercy.My mind is open to grow in the depth of your love in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: DON'T BOTHER YOURSELF WITH THE TIME IN GOD'S HANDS BE PRODUCTIVE WITH THE TIME GOD HAS PLACED IN YOUR HANDS!

(EFECOLLABS)

2 comments:

  1. May the favor of GOD upon and in your life continue to inspire and show through to everyone who meets and grwets you. Your post and the intensity captured me immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May the favor of GOD upon and in your life continue to inspire and show through to everyone who meets and grwets you. Your post and the intensity captured me immediately.

    ReplyDelete