Friday 24 March 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MARCH:24:2017

NUGGET: YOUR BIRTH PLACE NOT YOUR REST PLACE
LUKE 2:12,42,47,49; And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger. And when he was twelve years old, they went up to Jerusalem after the custom of the feast. And all that heard him were astonished at his understanding and answers.And he said unto them, How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I go about my Fathers bussiness.
The fact that Jesus was born in a manger didn't limit Him from going about His purpose, He was born there but His purpose was greater.Your background /birth place doesn't quantify to the plans God have for you.Your birth place is your starting point, but God desires you to move forward and be better.Don't make Your starting point your rest place keep moving.
Lord I take a leap of faith from my starting point into growing in fullness of you.I do not rest in my last best for I know that you have better plans for me.I manifest in the maximum /supreme authority of Christ Jesus. I refuse to let my background limit me.
I exhibit the gracious life of fruitfulness. I decree that my coast is enlarged and I increase on all side. Where my strength can not go, God's grace makes me win and move forward and not backward. I do not live In the regrets of yesteryears but the hope of the brightness of a great future in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: BE A GO GETTER NEVER LET ANYONE TALK YOU DOWN!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment