Monday 6 March 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGET-MARCH:6:2017

NUGGET: ERRORS DUE TO IGNORANCE OF THE WORD
MARK 12:24
The word is God ,for you to know God you have to know his word. Without the knowledge of the word you will keep living a false life.
Lord Teach me and guide me by the light of Your word  so that I will not walk outside your Will. Unveil the mystery of Your word to me by your resurrection power.Lord enlighten the ignorance of my heart with Your knowledge of Truth
Let your word keep me from presumptuous sin .Take me deeper into the knowledge of truth.Direct me in the path of uprightness. I shall not lead people to sin through ignorance,the light of righteousness I have received I shine forth in every place.Lord have mercy on me for every sin of blasphemy I have done ignorantly. O Lord I ask for your power to be revealed in me by the knowing of your word,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: WHATEVER YOU ARE BELIEVING GOD FOR PICK A SCRIPTURE THAT TALKS ABOUT IT AND REJOICE OVER IT AND YOU WILL SEE IT MANIFEST !

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment