Saturday 25 March 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MARCH:25:2017

NUGGET:GO BACK TO EDEN
Genesis 3:1,9-10,12; Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?  And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself. And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.
Eden is the place of fellowship with God. A place of communion with the holyghost.A place where you relate with God as father and son,but most times the immediate desire to satisfy the flesh and deceitful words of men can most  break this fellowship.
This was what happened to Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden when they allowed the serpent to come in between their fellowship with God by despising God's word and conforming to the subtility of the serpent, and Instead of them to fall before God in repentance they hid themselves and threw blames.This posed as a distance between them God and also they broke divine  fellowship with the father.
Don't condemn yourselves when God hasn't condemn you. Where have you lost your fellowship with God today there is a place of going back to Eden.
Lord I know I have made mistake and broken the sweet fellowship I have with you but I come to you Lord have mercy on me.Your presence Lord is where I desire to dwell,cast me not away Lord.I receive grace to retrace my steps and correct my ways where I lost it.
Thank you Lord for receiving me to yourself. I live for you and you alone, may all i bear  be divine fruit of sweet fellowship with you ,Amen!

TODAY'S TIP: THE SPIRIT IS THICKER THAN BLOOD BECAUSE IT'S WHERE WE HAVE THE COMMUNION WITH THE FATHER!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment