Friday 17 March 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MARCH:18:2017

NUGGET: MARITAL DECEIT/DECEPTION
GENESIS 29:25-26 ;And it came to pass, that in the morning, behold, it was Leah: and he said to Laban, What is this thou hast done unto me? did not I serve with thee for Rachel? wherefore then hast thou beguiled me?
And Laban said, It must not be so done in our country, to give the younger before the firstborn.
The reason why most marriages are suffering today is because there have been alot of marital deceit/deception. Some unknowingly fall into this deceit,some go into it fully aware while others are instigated by the family members.The devil has succeeded in using this tool of deceit to crumble marriages but the mercies of God shall prevail for you (single/married) today. The peace of God shall reign over your marital life.
O Lord I come to you for mercy over my marital life,please deliver me from marital mistake.In any way I have walked into deceit please Lord forgive and have mercy on me.Walk me out of every deceit by your grace and power. Open my eyes Lord to the covering of deception. I desire marital bliss and fruitfulness Lord.
Father disentangle me from those engineering marital deception in my life. By the blood of Jesus I reverse every attack against my marital life/marriage. Lord shine your light of direction on my marital life.O Lord grace my marital life within your blessedness in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP:ALWAYS ASK GOD FOR DIRECTION AND YOU WILL NEVER GO ASTRAY !

(EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment