Thursday 30 March 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MARCH:30:2017

NUGGET: DARKNESS IS UNDER MY FEET
PSALM 18:9,12; He bowed the heavens also, and came down: and darkness was under his feet. At the brightness that was before him his thick clouds passed, hail stones and coals of fire.
As children of Light we rule over darkness,we are seated in heavenly places with Christ where darkness has no place to hide.It's time you begin to leverage on your authority as a child of God,be an effective and effectual Christian. Dark situation has no place in controlling how you feel because darkness is under your feet.As far as you maintain your place in Christ, you stand in charge.
God has made me a light to nations. Darkness does not dwell with me.I shine in the light of His will. I am set on high and I rule above darkness.The brightness of God goes before me and clears away every darkness.I manifest in the glory of the risen king. I trample upon every dark situation in my life. God is for me and I'm a champion of greatness.I have the greater authority inside of me.I am not subjected to satanic forces. I manifest in the authority of Christlike light amen!

TODAY'S TIP: YOUR WINNING PLACE IS IN CHRIST!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment