Tuesday 28 March 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET -MARCH:28:2017

NUGGET: THE MERCY SEAT
HEBREWS 4:16; Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
The mercy seat is a place of mercy by the blood and the fulfillment of a new covenant.The blood of Jesus is what gives us access to the mercy seat,thereby bringing us closer to the father.Our life and living is by the mercies of God.Whatever it is your heart seek it's time to lay it all down at the mercy seat.
By the blood of Jesus I connect to grace and mercy.I enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus. I obtain mercy for favour in the sight of God and man.
I am no longer entangled to the things that held me bound because I have been set free by the blood the lamb.
I lay all my cares and worries down at the mercy seat.The mercies of of God speaks for me in all that I do.I am made new by the transforming power in the blood of Jesus.I have been bought into the new covenant of sonship by the blood of Jesus and mercy.His mercies is all I see in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: MAKE EVERYTHING YOU DO BE ABOUT GOD AND HE WILL SETTLE EVERYTHING CONCERNING YOU!

(EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment