Saturday 11 March 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MARCH:11:2017

NUGGET: OPEN HEAVEN OF REMEMBRANCE
ESTHER 6:1-3;On that night could not the king sleep, and he commanded to bring the book of records of the chronicles; and they were read before the king.And it was found written, that Mordecai had told of Bigthana and Teresh, two of the king's chamberlains, the keepers of the door, who sought to lay hand on the king Ahasuerus. note note. And the king said, What honour and dignity hath been done to Mordecai for this? Then said the king's servants that ministered unto him, There is nothing done for him.
You know sometimes it's not that people don't want to help you, but the devil has succeeded in blowing their heart to sleep and forgetfulness, but there is a God that owns the heart of man he will step in for you today and all your helpers shall remember you.
O Lord I thank you because my set time has come.The resurrection power of God brings my matter to the heart of my helpers.
The heart of my  helpers are turned to remember good things concerning me and to remember me for good.I decree that my heaven is open continually .The benefit and blessings I have been denied of for so long, I recover them in fullfold.
Every evil  report about me is cancelled by the blood of Jesus.Today my door of blessings are open to me on there own accord. Where they have recorded nothing for me God's miraculous hand moves for a testimony of plenty for me.
The years of my mourning are replaced with gladness. Help me to continually do the things that is good.Blessed be your name for riding in the heavens for my help in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: THERE IS A GOD THAT RULES IN THE AFFAIRS OF MEN,LET HIM RULE IN YOURS!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment