Saturday 25 March 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MARCH:26:2017

NUGGET: PICTURE YOUR FUTURE
Genesis 13:14-15; And the LORD said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward:
For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.
What do you see? What's your picture about your future ? When God made His promise to Abraham he said as far as you can see I will give you.So many people have refused to see beyond the now to picture a great future.They prefer or rather wallow in that situation which is not the way out.Your future starts today, but the question is how far can you see?  start picturing and declaring what you desire your future to be like .Break loose from the myopic mindset into the place of big dreams. Think what you desire, picture it, meditate on it and you will see yourself walking and living the life of that great future.
Lord I believe in the plan you have for me and I rejoice because my future is bright. I refuse to let the happenings of now terminate my glorious destiny. I open my mind to the revelation and insight of my great future.
I move beyond the ordinary into the extraordinary. I decree that I am living in the liberty of Christ Jesus.Thank you Lord for the earth is yours and it's fullness for you have given me a great possession and dominion. Your grace speaks greatness about my future in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: SEE GREATNESS IN EVERYTHING ,THAT WAY YOU WILL NEVER BELOW YOUR PURPOSE!

(EFECOLLABS)


No comments:

Post a Comment