Saturday 4 March 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MARCH:4:2017

NUGGET: DIVINE- THE VINE
JOHN 15:5; I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.
God is the vine and all he gives is divine.The Vine is God and we are the branches .What THE VINE does is source the branches,the branches can not survive without THE VINE simply means we can't survive without God and he is all we need because we are sourced in Him.
THE VINE is my source ,in Him my life consist. As the Branch connected to THE VINE I have everything I need to survive .I refuse to be dehydrated by life blows and challenges for THE VINE is my strength.
In Him I have everything Divine and I lack nothing good.I have hope for each new day because THE VINE has made me fruitful. My life is Consistently and constantly renewed in THE VINE in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: It's not His will that any should perish but that all should come to repentance !

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment