Friday 3 March 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MARCH : 3:2017

NUGGET: FREEDOM FROM COVETOUSNESS
2KINGS 5:20,26-27;Gehazi, the servant of Elisha the man of God, said, “See, my master has spared this Naaman the Syrian, in not accepting from his hand what he brought. As the Lord lives, I will run after him and get something from him.” But he said to him, “Did not my heart go when the man turned from his chariot to meet you? Was it a time to accept money and garments, olive orchards and vineyards, sheep and oxen, male servants and female servants? [Therefore the leprosy of Naaman shall cling to you and to your descendants forever.” So he went out from his presence a leper, like snow.
I will not value the reputation of money more than my place in Christ.My priority is set right to please God and not flesh.
God has put in me the spirit of Godly contentment .I go after the things I need in the path of purpose and not fleshly satisfaction. I will not covet the things God doesn't desire for me.
My desire for God outweighs every lust.I sit in the place of spiritual fellowship with God.The choice I make are put In line with God's word.Mercy of God speak over the consequences of covetousness in my life.
I shall not be misplaced in the place of my desire. By the blood of Jesus I am redeemed from the fashions of Life that chases me on the wrong path.I am satisfied with the fullness of God in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: What you have been through shouldn't deprive you from where you are going to!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment