Wednesday 8 March 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MARCH:8:2017

NUGGET: THE MOVE OF THE SPIRIT
GENESIS 1:1,2;In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
When the spirit of God moves upon the face of the earth it filled the void and creation started.It simply means that a persons life is empty without the indwelling of the spirit of God. The spirit of God at work in a mans life can never leave you the same.For a life to make remarkable difference you have to be in constant fellowship with the spirit of God.
Spirit of God take over my life .Fill all the void and emptiness in me .Move over situations and circumstances that tries to weigh me down .Let there be a profound newness by the your touch O Lord .
Spirit of God amaze my life with your wonders.Flush out the garbage in me.O Lord separate me from whatever tries to dim my light.
Creative power of the holy spirit make all things good In my life .Spirit of  God be the air I breath and the song I sing ,be the voice I hear ,and let my life be hidden in you,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: YOUR PLACE OF PURPOSE IS YOUR PLACE OF MANIFESTATION !

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment