Friday 10 March 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MARCH:10:2017

NUGGET: THE GLORY OF MY STAR
ESTHER 5:12,13;Then Haman said, “Even Queen Esther let no one but me come with the king to the feast she prepared. And tomorrow also I am invited by her together with the king.
Yet all this is worth nothing to me, so long as I see Mord
In life their are people who are not just happy with the mere fact of you being alive,talk more of your success. Despite the fact that Mordecai was just an ordinary man at this time who sat at the gate, Mordecai was still angry with him and looked for every occasion to harm him.Harman wasn't fighting Mordecai but he was fighting the glory of his star, you'll realise that most things that was originally or destined for Mordecai was what Harman had.Most times the reason why people are against you even without offending them is because they are after the glory of your star.
O Lord thank you for were I have been ,were I am and were you are taking me.Thank you for your glory over me that outshines darkness.Lord I stand in the place of victory that you have given me.I decree that whoever is against the rising of my star shall be swallowed up in destruction. What is meant for me shall not be given to another.In every place my glory shall speakforth greatness. I speak the name of Jesus against every barrier to my manifestation. O Lord lift my honour from the dust and crown me with your glory.I will never have any reason to bow to my enemies.I have continual praise in all I do in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP : Trust not your heart in operation and become not vain in robbery, if riches increase set not your heart on them.Your focus should be on God !

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment