Tuesday 7 March 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MARCH: 7:2017

NUGGET: HILLS REJOICING
PSALM 72:3; May the mountains bring prosperity to the people and the hills bring righteousness.
The drop of abundance is on every side for me. I overflow with milk and honey.There is growth and increase over every area of my life.What was meant to be a set back for me has become a push forward.I enjoy the glory of the land.I am planted by righteousness and i am fruitful.A break forth of rejoicing is come into my home.Grace for elevation takes over my life and sets me in the place of God's goodness. I am positioned according to God's purpose for me.I am overwhelmed by God's grace and divine mercy.I live each day in the victory of the cross.I do not abandon my place of divine assignment for God is my strength. I have life of Christ to break pass the impossible through the entrance of God's word.The blessings of the morning dawn is mine.Its my time to move into a new season of greatness in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: FOR YOU TO ENJOY VICTORY CONTINUALLY YOU MUST STAY IN THE PLACE OF STRENGTH AND THAT'S WITH GOD!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment