Thursday 9 March 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MARCH:9:2017

NUGGET: SENTIMENT AND NORM
LUKE 1:59,60,61;
And on the eighth day they came to circumcise the child. And they would have called him Zechariah after his father,
but his mother answered, “No; he shall be called John.”
And they said to her, “None of your relatives is called by this name.”
The sentiment of men shall not deprive me from fulfilling the purpose of God for my life. O Lord let not my heart be swayed by sentiment.I will stick to the promise of God irrespective of the norms around me.Lord help me to follow that which is right with you and not man .The norm of family line shall not hinder me from following God's word.
Nothing shall stand on my way of following Christ and in service to him.I shall not be misplaced in the search for fleshly validation. The power of God's glory over me shall be a marvel in the eyes of all.
Lord give me the grace to seek your face in all i do.O Lord give me Godly consciousness. I shall not be deprived of the benefit of knowing God.Lord help me to look beyond what man can do for me, to what you can do in me in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: Grow beyond impossible with faith !

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment