Sunday 5 March 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET- MARCH :5:2017

NUGGET: FORGIVE
MARK 11:25-26; And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.
Most times the process of hurt is not always easy but with the grace of God ,you can always pull through. Pain is too much a burden to carry in your heart ,it's time to let go and let God heal those hurts.
O Lord teach my heart to forgive. I release every person that has hurt me from my heart. O Lord please bind my broken heart and touch my wounded spirit. Give healing to the deep wounds that have soured my heart.
I let down all grudges at the feet of the cross.
I open myself to your touch and Love ,for with you I have found peace Joy and rest.Fill me with your Love so pure and divine.I rest in the freedom that the blood of Jesus has brought to mankind.
I enter boldly into the throne of God by grace and mercy being free from all burdens and guilt by the blood of the lamb.I receive grace for right standing and right living.
O Lord I come humbly before you show me mercy and reveal yourself to me in Your Loving kindness.Amen !

TODAY'S TIP: NEVER LET THE DEVIL TAKE YOU TO THE PLACE OF WEAKNESS, REMAIN IN STRENGTH WHICH IS THE JOY OF LORD .

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment