Friday 31 March 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MARCH:31:2017

NUGGET:COME OUT OF IT
MARK 8:23,25; And he took the blind man by the hand, and led him out of the town; and when he had spit on his eyes, and put his hands upon him, he asked him if he saw ought. After that he put his hands again upon his eyes, and made him look up: and he was restored, and saw every man clearly.
Sometimes we keep asking God for a miracle not that God hasn't answered but unknowing to us that the place where you are ,what you do ,the friends you keep,has become a cauldron or a limitation and until you take a step or steps and come out of that place, you might keep experiencing delays or obstacle. There are some things you are asking God for that needs not just a spiritual shift but a physical shift from your kind of mix and relocation for it to happen.Even Jesus had to lead the blind man out of the city to heal and perfect his healing. I don't know that place you are in that has become a siege, a barrier,an obstacle to rise, today God is bringing you out of it.you are coming out of it.Don't get stucked when Jesus wants to lead you out.
O Lord I am tired of this particular level,the same circle without growth,I come out by the power of Christ Jesus from every cauldron. I decree that there is divine relocation and shift for a divine testimony. Whatever has blinded my eyes with impossibility is removed by the blood of Jesus. I enter into divine perfection on all sides.I decree that I am free from the limitation of my foundation and wherever I am in right. I am enlarged beyond and above, physical and spiritual confinement.I walk by the leading of the holyspirit. I receive the touch that makes a difference in my life and I'm transformed into new level and exploit in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: DON'T LOOK DOWN ON YOURSELF BECAUSE OF CHALLENGES, THERE IS GREATER LEVEL TO BE BIRTH FORTH IN IT!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment