Saturday 11 March 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MARCH:16:2017

NUGGET: SUPERNATURAL
GENESIS 18:13-14;And the LORD said unto Abraham, Wherefore did Sarah laugh, saying, Shall I of a surety bear a child, which am old?
Is any thing too hard for the LORD? At the time appointed I will return unto thee,according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a Son.
One of things very unique about God is that His ways are past finding.God will never allow His own to be put to shame. Don't try to understand God ,just trust Him.God's power is beyond nature or the thoughts of man.He is the God that turns impossible around.
O Lord I know I can't Fathom your ways but I trust in your unfailing promise. I believe in your power that defy's human nature, I know that you will overrule every doctors report and human laws to bring forth my miracle. I know that mountains don't move by my strength but by your power O Lord.I stand in the place of faith in you and I connect to your throne of grace and mercy.I am enveloped in your spirit and your grace that makes me win every battle confronting me.Thank you Lord because there is nothing too hard for you to do and your word is yea and amen !

TODAY'S TIP:GOD IS TOO MARVELLOUS FOR WORDS !

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment