Tuesday 14 March 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MARCH:14:2017

NUGGET: TOUCH HIM IN FAITH
LUKE 8:43-44,48;And a woman having an issue of blood twelve years, which had spent all her living upon physicians, neither could be healed of any, She came behind Jesus in the crowd. Then she touched the edge of his clothes. Immediately she stopped bleeding. And he said unto her, Daughter, be of good comfort: thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace.
The woman with the issue of blood beyond the physical touch,had already touched Jesus with her faith.Her faith was what brought about her miracle.Your murmur and complain can't move God to action.Your faith is what moves God.Even Jesus recognised the woman's faith.Touch God with your faith today.
Lord I move beyond the odds of problem and I touch you in faith.I say no more will I go on living hopelessly when I have a God who's able to do all things.I connect my heart in faith to You Lord and I say today marks the end of long standing problems in my life.
What has made men despise me the Lord turns it around for a glorious beautification. I touch You in faith and Your power flows into every area of my life.I move against the odds and I hold unto you in faith and I see mountains of impossibility moving out of my way.I decree that with faith I am made whole in my body,soul and spirit. With faith I decree that rules are changed in my favour.I rise in the victory of my faith in Christ Jesus, amen!

TODAY'S TIP:THE KIND OF VISION DEPENDS ON YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD !

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment