Wednesday 29 March 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MARCH:29:2017

NUGGET: PLEASANT PLACE
PSALM 16:6,7;The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.
I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.
Your pleasant place is the place God has prepared for you to manifest and enjoy greatness but so many have been hindered, delayed or prevented from getting to this place.Where ever you have been denied of your goodly heritage the Lord is about to restore you in fullfold.Whatever has distanced you from your pleasant place the Lord is taking them away today.
I enter into my pleasant place of peace, joy and rest. I refuse to he distant from my pleasant place.I recover all my stolen heritage. I walk in the part of possibility and pleasant surprises. I do not live by the predictions of men but according to the promises of God for me.My seeds fall on good ground for a greater level of flourishing.
I decree that I shall not be diverted from my place of divine pleasantness .There are drop of good things on my path.I am surrounded with the blessings of His goodness. I drink of the brook of His divine treasure. I manifest in my pleasant place and I claim my goodly heritage,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: YOUR CITIZENSHIP IS IN HEAVEN STOP LETTING THE EARTHLY THINGS AROUND YOU BOTHER YOU!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment