Tuesday 14 March 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MARCH:15:2017

NUGGET:THAT THE NAME OF GOD BE GLORIFIED
JOHN 9:1-3;And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.
And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.
You've come across things in life and God has allowed some things to happen to you not because you sinned but that the name of the Lord be glorified. God is the determinant of your life and how events turns out in your life,all you need do is lean on Him and trust His way.Whatever is happening in your life right now Just tell God to take the glory.
Lord I give my Life to you for you are the author and the finisher of my faith.I leave my Life in your hands because only you have the power over it.Please take the glory over what troubles my heart and the trials that challenges my faith.
Lord may all that my life yields bring glory to your name.I connect to your indimmable glory by the grace of the cross.Lord I ask that you will amaze me and everyone around me with your glory.
Lord let your mercy speak glory over me and let your glory beautify my life and turn my situation into a marvellous testimony. I shall not be found wanting .I manifest God's glory in every place.Take the glory over me and all I do O Lord in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: TRUST GOD FOR THINGS YOU HAVEN'T SEEN!

(EFECOLLABS)

1 comment:

  1. Put everything in Gods hands and see Gods hands in everything

    ReplyDelete