Thursday 16 March 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MARCH:17:2017

NUGGET:THE NAME OF JESUS
GENESIS 41:16,38-40; And Joseph answered Pharaoh, saying, It is not in me: God shall give Pharaoh an answer of peace.  And Pharaoh said unto his servants, Can we find such a one as this is, a man in whom the Spirit of God is?
And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, Forasmuch as God hath shewed thee all this, there is none so discreet and wise as thou art:
Thou shalt be over my house, and according unto thy word shall all my people be ruled: only in the throne will I be greater than thou.
Joseph had no qualifications whatsoever but the name of Jesus.My friends the name of Jesus can place you were educational qualifications doesn't qualify you. The name of Jesus can give you connection beyond the level of people you know.It's good to know that this world amounts to nothing If you don't know the name of Jesus.Hold on to the name of Jesus.They that know their God shall be strong and do exploit.
O Lord there is no one that can help me better than you.I hold on to your name who is able to save me to the uttermost. I do not lean on my own understanding but on you Lord.Thank you for opening my mind to the revelation of deep secrets.Thank you for your spirit that sets me apart and places me on top.
As I go out today I enter every place by the power of your name and I enjoy the fullness of grace.I manifest in great places by the power of your name .I hold on to your name that has all power.The Lord is my glory and the lifter up of my head in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: LET GOD FILL YOUR HEART WITH HIS KIND OF LOVE.SELFLESS!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment