Saturday 18 March 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MARCH:19:2017

NUGGET: INVITE JESUS IN
JOHN 2:2,7-9; And both Jesus was called, and his disciples, to the marriage. 
Jesus saith unto them, Fill the waterpots with water. And they filled them up to the brim.
And he saith unto them, Draw out now, and bear unto the governor of the feast. And they bare it.
When the ruler of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and knew not whence it was: (but the servants which drew the water knew;) the governor of the feast called the bridegroom,
When Jesus comes in nothing every remains the same because there is nothing too difficult for Him to do.When you invite him into that situation he will take the old/nothing and turn it anew.Don't try to struggle it on your own,give Him what you have and allow Him to fill your jars with newness invite Him in and make all you have available to Him for His power of creation to breath life into you.
Lord I invite you into every area of my life I give all I have to you,please make the best out of it and out of me.I shall not run out of your grace and mercy for these you are made available to me sufficiently.
I connect to the vine of fruitfulness and I receive the infilling of His power.I run to you Lord continually i will not be empty.Lord I make myself available for divine invasion and intervention. I am before you Lord that changes all things please change everything in me for your glory. I declare your exceeding Love for me, for your compassion fails not in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: EMBRACE GOD'S LOVE!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment