Wednesday 31 March 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

 NUGGET- CELEBRATION AND CONGRATULATIONS GALORE 

BIBLE FOCUS: Psalm 30:11-12 KJV
[11] Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness; [12] To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.


PRAYER- FATHER LET ME SING FOR JOY IN THIS MONTH. IN PLACES WHERE I HAVE BEEN MOCKED LET ME BE CELEBRATED. NOTHING SHALL EXCHANGE MY JOY. MY GLORY IS AWAKE ,ALIVE AND MANIFESTING. NOTHING SHALL SILENCE MY PRAISE. I RECEIVE MY LETTER OF CELEBRATION AND CONGRATULATIONS GALORE. JOY THIEVES SHALL NOT SEE ME. MY APRIL SHALL BE THE BEST YET. I SHALL NOT EXPERIENCE NEGATIVITY IN THIS MONTH. THE VOICE OF MY WEEPING HAS BEEN HEARD . MY TESTIMONY AND NEW SONGS MANIFEST WITH EASE. I DRINK FROM THE RIVERS OF GOD’S PLEASURE ALL THROUGH THIS MONTH. I WEAR MY NEW GARMENT AND THE SOUND OF JOY SHALL BE HEARD ALL THROUGH THIS MONTH IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD: It is only God who can turn things around for your good. Mourning and sackcloth signifies mockery, ridicule  and lack of celebration. It is a situation in which nothing seem to be working out. But when God steps in ,crying becomes congratulations,mourning becomes miracles and when sackcloth is removed your glory shines. When things are silent in your life ,when no one seems to be celebrating nor congratulating you it indicates that your glory has been covered. It is possible for a glory to be under attack,in such situation nothing exciting will happen in such life. But in this new month hear this; God is is saying all this negativity has become history. Your  mourning shall become dancing, sackcloth of sorrow and shame shall turn to gladness. It didn’t stop there it says your glory will rejoice, that’s a sound of good news , means you will be recognized,noticed, accepted. With all this comes celebration and congratulations galore.

TODAY’S TIP: IT IS A SEASON WHERE THOSE WHO ARE READY WILL BIRTH MANIFESTATION. NOT JUST PHYSICALLY READY, BUT SPIRITUALLY ALERT AND ALIGNED!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment