Saturday 16 January 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

 NUGGET: ONE MAN WITH GOD 

BIBLE FOCUS- Judges 6:15-16 KJV
[15] And he said unto him, Oh my Lord, wherewith shall I save Israel? behold, my family is poor in Manasseh, and I am the least in my father's house. [16] And the Lord said unto him, Surely I will be with thee, and thou shalt smite the Midianites as one man.


PRAYER: FATHER THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING ME. INSPITE OF MY UNWORTHINESS LORD YOU STILL CHOOSE ME. THANK YOU FOR PUTTING YOUR SEAL OF MERCY UPON MY LIFE. I DECREE THAT I REFUSE TO HAVE A LIMITED MINDSET. I ENTER INTO GOD’S BEST BY THE MERCIES OF GOD. I RECIEVE  BLESSINGS BEYOND MY EXPECTATION. I RELEASE MYSELF FOR THE MOVE OF GOD AND TO BE USED AS A VESSEL IN MY GENERATION IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD- Sometimes it looks like you can’t win because of your background, because of your lineage because of your position in your family, but God is saying you will win as one man with God. God is saying He will raise you a savior, you will be the one to break that family record . Where you come from, your position , where you are at the moment is insignificant to what God wants to do in you. You are one man with God and that is enough. 

TODAY’S TIP: WHERE YOU COME FROM/ YOUR STATUS IN LIFE IS NOT A LIMIT TO GOD’S MIGHTY MOVE IN YOUR LIFE .

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment