Friday 22 January 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I have been redeemed ,bought and transformed in Christ Jesus 

I carry the identity that is in Christ Jesus 

I receive the oil of mercy

My life becomes an experience of peace 

 

I declare that the Lord has inclined to the voice of my supplication 

The Lord has heard me and put a new song in my mouth 

I am raised a corner stone 

 

Token of liars are rendered null and void 

The truth of the word becomes the foundation of my life 

I bask in glory, power and strength 

 

I am hidden in Christ therefore I am preserved from anything that is not of God

I  live by Faith, nothing will dampen my love for God 

 

I am delivered from limited mindset and victimisation 

I will not be trampled on , Christ has won it all for me and I’m seated with him in heavenly place

I speak the language of the kingdom

I speak and walk in faith and victory

In Jesus name,Amen!



No comments:

Post a Comment