Sunday 17 January 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that God’s best is before me not behind me
I refuse to be held back by the limitations of the past 
I step higher into greatness and possibilities of God 
I am transformed into a new life in Christ 

God’s ways are perfect and I walk in his precepts
Whatever is not God’s will for me has no place in me 
I burn with thirst and hunger for God 
I will not be weary in well doing 

My glory breakout of every darkness 
The Lord arise upon me with His glory 
My glory comes alive by the resurrection power of Jesus and it speaks 
I reject every attack against my glory and I manifest in fullness of glory 

I take steps of faith into breakthrough 
Satanic signpost advertising negative things in my life is pulled down
I will not be defeated, my victory is in Jesus 
I am marked with favour and spirit of excellence

I daily build a sweet fellowship and relationship with God
I draw closer to God with my heart 
Nothing shall take me away from His presence
Everywhere I go His presence is with me and before me 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment