Monday 4 January 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION


Today I set God before me 
I let him go ahead of me and be my guide 
I place God at my right hand , He is my priority 
With God before me I know mountain gives way and storms tremble 

I am a child of God born of the spirit 
I hear God’s voice attentively and obedience is my prompt response 
I will not let the noise of the world deafen me from hearing God’s voice 
I choose to align to Him and not be entangled to sin

My steps are ordered by the Lord 
Each step I take ; makes me grow spiritually,physically and all round 
I am subjected to the will of my father in heaven 

The secret place of  the most high God becomes my dwelling place 
Today I am hidden from the raging storm and tempest 
I am only available to experience God’s goodness,mercy,favour and all he has for me
The treasures of God’s storehouse, release the physical manifestation of every good thing in it for me.
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment