Saturday 16 January 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare in the name of Jesus that I am positioned for excellence 
I am an irreplaceable testimony of God’s wonders
I shine like the stars ,moons and the glory of God is revealed in me from day to day 

I declare that I cling to the possibilities of God by His word 
What is made possible in Jesus is made possible in my life 
I receive provision by the manifestation of Gods presence 

I declare that I enter into strange miracles and my womb of testimonies shall not be shut 
I am a glory carrier , the light of God shines on me 
I am exempted from the satanic system of this world 
I manifest in divine realms  of the kingdom

I speak life by the resurrection power into my body soul and spirit
I break out of every ancestral covenant and I enter into the divine covenant by the blood of Jesus 
The portal Of blessings is open to me and I become a channel of blessing 

I run over obstacles and I leap over barriers 
God’s plan and purpose for my life can not be postponed 
I speak  manifestation against all odds

I receive angels assigned to help me today 
I receive them with joy 
I reject every attitude of complain 
my mouth shall always be filled with praise
This day is marked for rejoicing and so shall it be 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment