Thursday 28 January 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I am the reward of the Lord
I bring joy wherever I am found 
I bring peace and harmony to everyone around me 
I extend love as a reflection of the true nature of Christ  

I refuse to settle for less when I am seated with Christ above all
I am amongst those God has decided to lift in this season and the wicked is brought down

I refuse to be blinded by my past experience
I see through God’s light 
I manifest fullness in Christ 

I prosper as my soul prosper 
I am in my fat and flourishing season 
All I do is blessed and it increases 

I key into the thoughts of God concerning me
It is of good and manifesting for my good 
I refuse to be limited by my ability,I have way beyond my expectation 

I know I can do all things through Christ 
Therefore I walk into strange doors of favour and miraculous testimonies 
This day belongs to God and He has given it to me for joy 
In Jesus name I have declared,amen!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment