Monday 11 January 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION - 12. JAN. 2021
I declare that the Lord has made me stronger that my  enemies round about me 
I am on the victory side for God is for me and with me 

The Lord has given me victory over the will my enemies
God is the strength of life, I am  not afraid 
I am built on the rock that never fails therefore I will not fail

The God of Jeshurun is riding in the heavens for my help
I move with the confidence that everything I set out to do works out for my  good 
I move from victory unto victory

I am inscribed in the palm of God’s hands , He loves and cares  for me
I am not moved for God is always in remembrance of me 
I am sustained by God  and my heart is fixed on Him 

The Lord is my battle axe ,He fights for me and I hold my peace 
The Lord has bestowed upon me His goodness 
I have the heritage of those that love God
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment