Tuesday 5 January 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 
I declare that I will be at my best in all my endeavors this year 
I'm not settling for minimum nor average 
By the authority in Christ I am the head 
In heights’ where God has placed me I will shine the light

I will speak Christ and show Christ 
My words shall not negate my attitude nor my action negate my words 
My ye shall be ye 
I am a godly example of light

I walk with faith and not fear 
I am not afraid of what is ahead for I know God has gone ahead of me
Miracles are manifesting in me and for me 
Before I get there the path is already straight 
I walk through and I conquer 

I rebuke the spirit of indecision and time wasting 
The voice of God is speaking to me and I begin to align
I walk in the footstep of Jesus 
I do not fall into traps nor loop holes 
My feet is secured firm and sure

I have the right intake today 
Both spiritually and physically and it nourishes my health 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!



No comments:

Post a Comment