Tuesday 19 January 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

 NUGGET: THE GIVING HEART

BIBLE FOCUS : Luke 6:30 KJV
[30] Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.

 
PRAYER- FATHER HELP ME TO BE A GIVER. FATHER TEACH ME HOW TO GIVE FROM THE HEART. FATHER MAKE ME A CHANNEL OF BLESSINGS. I RECEIVE GRACE TO GIVE CHEERFULLY AND I WILL NOT MISS MY REWARD. I CONNECT TO THE TREASURES OF HEAVEN. I WILL NOT LACK WHAT JESUS HAVE AND I WILL NOT WITHOLD FROM OTHERS WHAT I HAVE TO GIVE. FATHER HELP ME TO DO YOUR WILL IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD: Giving should never be conditioned to discrimination. Jesus says give to everyone. Whoever asked of thee, your friend or foe, rich or poor, sick or healthy. For those that sow sparingly shall reap sparingly. The beautiful thing the Bible says, it says even when you do good for your enemy it becomes coals of fire. So it\"s not in place to say this my enemy or this is my friend. When you sow without thinking twice, as to who, why, where, that\"s how your harvest comes too. It is God that water the seed, he knows where best your seed can grow. In other words your reward is not from man. Don\"t be used to borrowing for treasury. Give as unto the Lord !

TODAY’S TIP: GIVING IS A SEED AND BOUNTIFUL HARVEST IS THE FRUIT!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment