Thursday 21 January 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

  TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that my soul and all that is within me bless the name of the Lord

My soul prospers and my spirit man is quicken 

My mouth will never cease to speak of the faithfulness of God 

I will not depreciate in appreciation of God’s benefit towards me

 

I declare that mercy meets me this new day

And favour goes before me 

My heart  rejoices in the goodness of God 

 

I fight the good fight of Faith daily 

I take hold of that which Christ took hold for me  and I will not look back

I take my stand in faith and I daily work towards perfection by grace in faith

I am made stronger by the life which is in Christ Jesus 

 

I live in  the resurrection life 

Everything about me is alive in Christ in God

I declare that all is made new

 

I receive the grace for diligence 

Whatever I do today is blessed

I am more than a conqueror through Christ Jesus 

Today and forever I declare Lord it’s your will over mine 

In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment