Wednesday 13 January 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

 NUGGET: DECLARE HIS GLORY

BIBLE VERSE :  Psalm 96:3 KJV
[3] Declare his glory among the heathen, his wonders among all people.


PRAYER: FATHER THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME . FATHER FORGIVE ME ANYWAY MY VOICE OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING HAS BEEN SILENT. I DECLARE THAT I WILL NOT BE SILENT, FROM TODAY I WILL BE A LIGHT, I WILL SHINE FOR CHRIST THROUGH THE WORDS OF MY TESTIMONY. I WILL NOT BE ASHAMED OF THE GOSPEL OF JESUS FOR IT IS THE POWER OF CHRIST AT WORK IN ME. I REFUSE TO SHARE IN GOD’S GLORY, I RETURN ALL GLORY TO GOD WITH MY VOICE OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING. WHEREVER I GO GOD’S GLORY SHALL BE SEEN IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD- How often do you talk about God and His faithfulness amongst your friends. Are you even bold
Enough to say you can’t live without your creator? Truth is, liberty is expressed in salvation. You can’t be saved and be timid . Your declaration of the Father amongst your friends doesn’t only tell them that you are blessed but that the name of Jesus be glorified. Faith comes with boldness. The more you speak of His glory the more it is revealed in you and more so your faith is made stronger. When you are ashamed of God , God will be ashamed of you. Your testimony of God’s faithfulness silences the devil.

TODAY’S TIP: YOUR TESTIMONY OF GOD’S FAITHFULNESS CAN BIRTH A LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE IN OTHERS. KEEP SPEAKING OF GOD’S GOODNESS SOMEONE NEEDS TO HEAR IT.

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment