Thursday 7 January 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

 NUGGET- FAITHFUL GOD

BIBLE FOCUS: Psalm 78:72 KJV
[72] So he fed them according to the integrity of his heart; and guided them by the skilfulness of his hands.


PRAYER: FATHER I THANK YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT A MAN THAT YOU SHOULD LIE. FATHER I TRUST YOU COMPLETELY OVER THE PROMISES AND PLANS YOU HAVE FOR ME. I THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR THINGS YET TO COME. I BELIEVE THAT YOU WILL VISIT ME MIRACULOUSLY. I OPEN MYSELF UP TO YOUR WONDER WORKING POWER. I TRUST IN YOUR UNFAILING WORD. I DECLARE THAT I WALK DAILY IN YOUR LIGHT AND ALL THAT YOU HAVE FOR ME SHALL COME TO MANIFESTATION IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD- God is a God of integrity. He doesn’t turn back on his word.If he says he would not abandon you he would not . Don’t ever doubt God based on His word. If he says it he will do it and it will come to pass. The foolishness of God exceed the wisdom of man, talk more of his wisdom. The integrity of God goes with the skill fullness of his hand. He keeps his word and performs it by his hand .One thing you must be assured of is ,you are secured with God by your side .In any situation let God be your guide .God will never leave you nor lead you astray .Trust him over again. God is no respecter of person. He honours his word above his name. So you can bank on Him as the promise keeper!

TODAY’S TIP: YOUR UNFAITHFULNESS DOESN’T CHANGE GOD BUT RATHER IT IS A SELF LIMITING BARRIER TO YOUR GROWTH. SOMETIMES A CHANGE IN SITUATION BEGINS WITH YOU FIRST!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment