Monday 25 January 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 *TODAY’S DECLARATION* 
I will praise God with a joyful song  and my lips will forever sing His praise

I declare that dry bones are coming alive in me
Bones are joining to bones as things begins to come together to work in my favour
Everything is made new by the resurrection power of Jesus 

I declare that I blossom and flourish 
I have rejoicing on all side 

I declare that  I have creative wisdom of God
I break new records
I do what has never been done in my family line 
Repeated chains and circles are broken

I declare that I step out knowing that Christ is my advantage 
With God by my side I come out best in all I do
I shall not be deprived of anything good

I refuse to quit 
I refuse to back out at challenges 
The Lord has made me more than a conqueror in all things 
I carry a winning mindset and victorious identity 

I identify with Christ
I lay hold of the eternal weight of glory 
I am the blessed of God and I am the one whom God has caused nations to come to my light 
What God has begun in my life can not be stopped nor hindered 
I am who God says I am and I am where he wants me  to be 
My place is with Christ and I follow his lead
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment