Monday 25 January 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I am firm in christ
He is my stand and solid ground 
The Lord is my guide and my stay therefore my soul trust in Him

I trust in the Lord, therefore I am helped and I am not ashamed 
My soul is at rest, for the Lord is my portion and my peace
I am led by the still waters and I’m restored with joy 
I draw strength  from the well of salvation 

The Lord has made me to ride on high places 
I will eat the good of the land and I shall be satisfied 
I will not lack in anything good 

I receive grace to do of the good pleasure of God 
what is not in the will of God shall not be found in my life 
I will be found chasing after God daily 
and I receive grace not to grow weary

Today I see God’s light in all I do 
My effort will not be a waste 
I will not miss out of the right track 
I have favour with man and God 
kings and nobles seek for my light 
I am a solution and and not a burden 
I am blessed and called blessed
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment