Friday 29 January 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

 NUGGET: TRUST GOD!

BIBLE FOCUS - Psalm 115:9 KJV
[9] O Israel, trust thou in the Lord : he is their help and their shield.


PRAYER: FATHER THANK YOU FOR WRAPPING ME IN YOUR ARMS. FATHER I DECLARE MY TOTAL TRUST AND CONFIDENCE IN YOU. I SURRENDER MY ALL TO YOU. MY WILL , DESIRES, AND ALL TO YOU. THANK YOU LORD COS YOU GIVE POWER TO THE WEAK AND TO THEM THAT HAVE NO MIGHT YOU INCREASE STRENGTH. FATHER I TRUST THAT YOU WILL ATTEND TO EVERY ETAILS OF MY LIFE. LORD I PUT MY LIFE IN YOUR CARE COS I KNOW YOU CARE FOR ME IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD- If you don’t trust you will rust, because you’ll become exposed to the dust of the world. Until you learn to trust God you will let life roast you. When you trust God your are hidden under his protective shield. Your trust in God puts you under his covering . You can’t be covered until you learn to trust. When you trust God he covers you from shame. Trusting means you saying God I surrender all, I’m all yours , take me as your own. That way he hides you and takes care of every single details about you Stay under God’s  protective shield by trusting in the Lord. Means you put him first, let him lead you, be obedient to his word and follow his light. 

TODAY’S TIP: WHEN YOU TRUST GOD HE TAKES CARE OF YOUR WORRIES!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment