Friday 29 January 2021

TOAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that The Lord is my rock, therefore have I set my face as a flint I shall not be moved
I declare that every wicked against me stumble and fall
I am confident in God and his preservation over my life  is sure
I am in God’s care and not in the will  of my enemies

My soul delights in the Lord therefore I am comforted 
my heart  trust in the covert of His wings 
I am helped by God and I am manifesting greatness 
 I declare that stumbling blocks  before me are crushed by the rock of ages 
I live a productive and prosperous life 
I am in the will of the father, He watches over me

I am presented with the right opportunities 
I only settle for God’s best 
The Holy Spirit is my guide into all things 

I declare that where I have been written off ,I’m found worthy 
The word of God becomes my feed 
I step out of downside into greatness 
I move with speed and increase 
In Jesus name I have declared,AMEN!!!!

Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment