Saturday 2 January 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION


I declare my days shall be rewarding and my nights restful
I will meet destiny helpers 
I will Connect to the right people 
I will Be in the best position that God wants me to , this day and all through the year
Strange miracles and testimonies are the song of my mouth
My mouth is as a pen of a ready writer ,I know what to say, at the right time , in the right place, to the right people 
In every area of my life I will know peace 
I will see the hand of God mightily in this day and through out this year 
This is the year where every secret work of darkness shall be exposed in my life and every evil plan shall be futile
I dedicate everyday in this year to God ,it shall be for signs and wonders 
I will not only see the good of the land I will eat the good of the land 
I will not go outside God’s presence 
I will not depart from where he leads me 
I will stay where God leads me and I will stay where he sends me 
I am equipped with strength and victory all year round 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment