Tuesday 26 January 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that all I am is the Lord’s 
He has given me life and peace for evermore 
The father has prepared his wonders for me in heaven  and I will not miss it
I am a partaker of His divine heritage 

I declare that just as fountain flows freely, God’s grace flows freely in my life
The early mercies of God finds me 

I am positioned for excellence 
The Lord is my exceeding great rearward 
What I need Jesus already supplied 
I am rich in what my father has made available for me

I refuse to walk on bare foot,as heirs of the promise I ride on my horse of glory 
I take full possession of what is mine
I collect back all that I have unknowingly given to the enemy 
I take all back by force 

I declare that open doors break forth with opportunities 
I break forth with dancing and celebration
My lips shall know joyful sound 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment