Sunday 3 January 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION


I am not just busy but fruitful 
I am expanding and increasing 
I am setting the pace and mounting greater heights
I am not small nor cut short of expectation 
I live by Grace in faith 
I am preserved by the power of God 
Everything I touch is productive 
I refuse to get involved in anything that drains my energy 
I am renewed,refreshed and relieved 
I am aware of who I am in Christ  and I walk in this consciousness 
I am overwhelmed by the goodness of God 
My testimony of today shall be greater than  that of yesterday 
I am available for God’s best 
In this year I will not experience scarcity 
I will have to spend and give out 
My barn shall overflow with plenty
I am where God wants me to be and right in time for my miracle
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment