Thursday 7 January 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION - Jan . 7 . 2021
I declare that I am alive in Christ  ,I have hope, and my hope is built  in Christ Jesus 
I have Christ and he is my joy 

I declare that my purpose on shall be relevant
I shall be sought after like Solomon and solution to nations like Daniel
My life is glorious 
I shall not become a shadow of myself 
I radiate daily in glory

I declare that my hunger for God’s is stirred 
I increase in Grace and peace
I do not lack direction as the word as become my light
I am spiritually healthy and the doorway access to the enemy is closed forever 

I declare that I am under the covering of Grace
I speak gracefully 
I live by Grace 
Everything I do speaks grace 

I declare ease over my life 
Mentally and physically I am not laden with burden 
I constantly lay it all at the feet of Jesus and walk free 
I am in the liberty of Christ Jesus 

I declare that I have resounding joy
Joy is my new name
I don’t live in past glory 
I am present for every blessing ,miracles and testimonies 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!



No comments:

Post a Comment