Saturday 30 January 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

 NUGGET: THE PAST IS GONE 

BIBLE FOCUS:  1 Samuel 16:1 KJV
[1] And the Lord said unto Samuel, How long wilt thou mourn for Saul, seeing I have rejected him from reigning over Israel? fill thine horn with oil, and go, I will send thee to Jesse the Beth-lehemite: for I have provided me a king among his sons.

PRAYER:  FATHER HEAL ME FROM EVERY PAST WOUND. HELP ME NOT TO BE TOO BLIND TO SEE THE BEST YOU HAVE FOR ME. I MOVE FROM THE LIMIT OF WHAT USED TO BE TO WHAT YOU HAVE PREPARED FOR ME. FATHER BREAK ME FROM EVERY UNGODLY ATTACHMENT OF THE PAST. I SHALL NOT BE BLIND TO MY BLESSING. FATHER I LOOK UNTO YOU, HELP ME TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT IN THY SIGHT LORD. I WILL NOT BE CARRIED AWAY WITH MY DESIRES.MY HEART HEARS , OBEY AND DO THE WILL OF GOD. I DO WHAT PLEASE GOD AT ALL TIME IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD- when you keep mourning the old you will be too blind to see the new. God had to caution the prophet Samuel from wallowing in sorrow for Saul, Because He had already prepared a new king. Sometimes we stay too long holding on to the old,When the new is due for manifestation. God had to wake Samuel up from his sleep (Spiritually),so he could see the best he has prepared before him. Your best is not in what is gone but in what is before you.

TODAY’S TIP: DONT WALLOW IN THE OLD WHEN GOD’S BEST IS BEFORE YOU !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment