Saturday 16 January 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 *TODAY’S DECLARATION*

I declare that I have set my feet on the rock I will not fall

I declare that I have fixed gaze on the cross I will not waver 

The grace of God upon my life shall not be frustrated 


I receive the spirit of humility and a lowly heart 

I receive grace to do the will of the Father 

I will not be lost in self  nor  stop my journey half way 

I receive grace to pull through to the end 


I receive grace and strength from God for my daily walk with Him

I refuse to be careless about my walk with God, I run with fear and trembling 

I walk out my salvation daily, I refuse to relent 

I win every battle against my faith by the sufficient grace of God


I refuse to harbor anything that is not of God

I receive the  purification by the blood and the sanctification by the spirit 

I reject anxiety of any kind , I walk by faith and not by fear


My feet shall not dash against a stone 

I declare that God’s word is sure in my life , everyone of it from the beginning to the end 

I refuse to be drained spiritually,I receive new oil 

In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!



No comments:

Post a Comment