Saturday 9 January 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION - 10. JAN. 2021
I awake to the brightness of God’s glory 
I am visited with God’s love,compassion and mercy 
I have the oil of joy 

My seat is not with the scornful but with Christ 
I am positioned where Christ is , to be the head and not the tail 
I experience haven for the Lord is my portion 

I walk in the perfect will of God
My heart is yielded in faith to God’s word I will not be dismayed 
Right in the arm of the Lord is my safe aboard 

I will have my best laugh everyday in this year
I have joy in the Holy Ghost 
I rejoice in the  goodness of God
I enjoy the blessedness of peace 

I leap over wall of impossibilities 
My heart shall not fear for I have fixed it trusting in the Lord
I rise victoriously 

I drink  from the well spring of mercy
my strength is renewed from day to day
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment