Saturday 30 January 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that the mercies of God is speaking for me 
Anywhere I go and everything I do God’s mercies shows up for me
I am a candidate of God’s mercies
I am in the merit list by mercy 

I declare that the Lord as gone ahead of me 
He has shown me the path of life and godliness 
I am not the old man 
The HolyGhost births the new man inside of me 

I am deliberate and intentional about my God given purpose 
My dreams and aspiration makes headway 
I breakthrough in all I go through 
My desire is God’s perfect will working for me

I don’t struggle in frustration, I grow in grace 
God’s favour unto men is with me , so in all I do I rise above the norm
I shall  not work nor walk in the shadow of myself 
I move from  glory to glory

I am in God’s  will of blessings and open doors 
God is my father and I am His child 
As an heir , I will not be empty
I have the blessings of divine covenant 
In Jesus name I have declared, Amen!

Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment