Sunday 10 January 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION - 11.JAN.2021

I declare that I am chosen, called and blessed

The Lord has loved me with an everlasting love 

I am decorated with the wonders of His hands 

 

The goodness of God manifests extensively in my life 

Nothing shall frustrate the grace of God upon me

My feet shall not be moved out from God’s plan and purpose

My strength is made stronger 

 

I am born to succeed and do exploit 

The greater one lives inside of me , with Him I  do great things 

I trample on anything that wants to soil my destiny 

 

I manifest the excellent spirit of wisdom 

I thrive in excellence for the Lord is my helper

 

I declare that the Lord is my deliverer 

 The hand of the Lord is stretched against the wrath of my adversary 

I am of good cheer for the Lord has won it all for me

In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment