Friday 8 January 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION - Jan . 8 . 2021
I speak life by the testimony of my mouth
What I declare in the name of Jesus comes to pass

I declare that I am set apart for God’s best 
I am breaking new grounds
Stepping above the boundaries 
And rising above naysayers

Jesus is the author of my life 
 My life starts with Him
He is the finisher of my faith and my life is totally dependent on him

I declare that I will do more than I’ve done 
I will be more than I have been 
I will make impact In nations  and do exploit beyond borders and territories 

I drink from the well of living water and I receive life in my body 
I confess that I am strong through Christ 

I am full of good things 
I am an embodiment of greatness 
God’s power is at work in me

I am connected to mercy,grace and favour 
Everywhere I go the oil of gladness lifts me above all
I enjoy mercy today  and I experience the favour that is not common to men
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment